Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pearl Street

The girls and I went to Boulder on Monday to check out the tulips on Pearl Street.  Pearl Street is a popular Boulder hang out.  It is home to hundreds of beautiful tulips and part of the Boulder Tulip Festival in a few weeks.  So, I thought it would be the perfect spot for Ella's 2 year old pictures and a fun afternoon for the kids and I. When we arrived, Pearl Street was very crowded.  Surprising for a Monday afternoon.  I could barely get my stroller through the people.  After a while, I realized that we were standing in the middle of the National Marijuana Forum!  What a day to visit Boulder!  We were not able to take pictures of Ella and the tulips (used a red door at the mall on the way home), instead we found a "bubble fairy". She kept the kids entertained with bubbles while I enjoyed "people watching".  Very entertaining. :)