Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I have had an amazing mother's day. I woke up to a bouquet of beautiful flowers, chocolate and breakfast in bed. The girls told me that if I needed anything during the day I could ring a bell. Addison said, "Mom, we don't really have a bell, but you can make a bird noise or whistle." I was not so sure about the bird noise, but I have been whistling all day. :) Brad made me an awesome lunch after church. We spent the afternoon playing Candyland and Go Fish. (They even let me win) Just before bedtime we took a walk at the Governor's Mansion. It was beautiful. What a perfect day. I just wish I could be celebrating with my mom today. I LOVE YOU MOM. YOU ARE THE BEST! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Addison drew this picture of our family. She is so cute, she said, "I hope you don't mind, I added another kid to our family, and I named him Sam." (I guess she wants a brother)