Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tagged. Questions about my Valentine.


How long have you been together? 9 Years
How long did you date? 1 year and a few months
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Brad does.
Who said "I love you" first? We were cheese balls... he would say it in Vietnamese and I would say it in Navajo. I don't know who actually said "I love you" first.
Who is taller? Brad
Who sings better? I sing better to church music, Brad sings better in the car to punk music.
Who is smarter? Depends on what subject.
Who does the laundry? I do, he wants to, but I have to have it done a certain way. :)
Who does the dishes? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? Brad
Who mows the lawn? We both did when we had a lawn to mow.
Who cooks dinner? I love to cook, so I do most of the time, he does on occasion.
Who is more stubborn? Me, hands down.
Who kissed who first? I kissed Brad first. I am still shocked that I did( I promise that was not my style).
Who asked who out? Brad asked me out in front of my boyfriend. :)
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? Brad
Who has more friends? We are probably even.
Who has more siblings? Brad
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think he does and he says I do
Who am I tagging? Megan, Annie, Kam, Sally, Shi