Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged. Eight fun facts about each of our girls.


Addison is so much fun!!! She loves to perform. She is constantly choreographing a dance or making up a song on the piano. She is a very cautious person and likes to be obedient (she gets very upset when I talk on my cell while I am driving). Addison is a daddy's girl! She told me today that she should have married him before I did. :) She is very persistent and determined when she wants to learn new things. Her latest ...snapping, whistling and the first 3 articles of faith. Addison is very social and makes friends easily. She has a big heart and is very sensitive and loving. We absolutely adore her!










Our
sweet Olivia has a very tender heart. She is the first to give hugs, kisses and to say, "I love you". She is very mellow and easy to get along with. She is so much like her dad, a peacemaker! This picture shows one of Olivia's talents...her amazing little hands can undo and unpick almost anything!!! She has undone or unscrewed almost everything in our house (including her crib when she was 9 months old, she did it so much, it stripped the holes and I threw it away). She took off part of our piano today!!! I could go on and on. Olivia has a very good memory and is a computer wiz. Olivia is so happy and laughs all of the time, she is too cute. We could not love her more!







Little Miss Ella is such a
good-natured baby! She has a very determined little personality. Ella likes to dance like her sisters. She is full of energy and is always on the go. She is cheerful and full of smiles. Ella is way too busy to be held for very long, she has to keep up with her sisters. She loves to play with blocks and her toy piano. Ella is as cute as can be! We love her so much!





Who am I tagging? Everyone on my friends and family blog list that would like to share 8 fun things about their cute kids. :)