Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend in Wichita

This weekend we took a trip to Wichita. We visited some good friends who I knew when I lived in Colorado. They invited us to attend a "pig roast". As we sat in our hotel the night before the roast, we realized that we had not really explained what a "pig roast" was going to be like. Addison and Olivia were SO excited to play with the pig! They were a little surprise to hear that we were actually eating the pig. The next morning, Addie prayed, "please help us that we won't think the pig is gross!" We took pictures of the dear ol' pig, but I thought I better not post them (not a pleasant picture for weak stomachs). :)
So, I posted some pictures of our hunt for autumn leaves. It was absolutely beautiful in Wichita. The girls were determined to find the most colorful leaves. We encouraged them to find them on the ground, but they kept Brad busy, lifting them into the trees to find the "perfect leaf". We had a lot of fun.