Sunday, September 18, 2011


Addison is the newest member of the student council.
The election was on Friday.
She was so excited-so nervous.
She had to give a speech before the voting took place.
She really wanted to write it by herself.
I thought that her speech was darling! We are so proud of her.

ADDISON'S WINNING SPEECH
This is why you should vote for me for student council:
I will be positive and a good example.
I will share my ideas.
I will attend meetings, student store, and help with spirit days.
I will try to get good grades and be good in class.
I will be kind and follow the rules.
I will help others if they need help and I will be a hard worker.
If you fall down, I will come to the rescue.
If you need a friend, I will be there.
That is why you should vote for me for student council.

On Friday night we celebrated.
Brad took Addison and Olivia to the Rockies-Giants baseball game.
They had a blast being energetic cheerleaders. :-) So fun.