Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bolder Boulder

The Bolder Boulder is in less than 8 weeks!
Brad and I are really excited to run in this race!!
We will be running with 12 other couples.
It is going to be a blast!
The Bolder Boulder is a 10k race in Boulder, Colorado
with over 50,000 runners.
The race is lined with over 30 entertainers-
bands, circus acts, weddings, impersonators, dancers, etc.

It is a party. Can't wait.

We started training on Monday. :)
My good friend gave me a great idea for a
"power breakfast" before my morning run-

a breakfast smoothie loaded with fruits and veggies.
I absolutely LOVE this smoothie.
It keeps me going all morning and my family loves it too!
RECIPE
1 C Water
1 C Kale
1/2 of an apple
1/2 of a cucumber
1 ripe banana
1/4 C frozen blueberries
1/4 C frozen raspberries
D-E-L-I-S-H