Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trip to Boise

Brad and I took a little 4 day vacation to Boise.  Well, it was a vacation for me, not so much for Brad.  He was there for the Idaho bar exam. My sister had our kids, so I spent my days soaking in the sun by the pool- reading, relaxing and eating blueberries.  It was the best!    
After the test, Brad and I had a couple days to explore Boise.  We loved the downtown area, a lot of fun shops and restaurants.  Whenever we travel, we like to try new food and best loved restaurants and bakeries.  I found two of my favorites in Boise.  Boise has really great sushi! We went to Boise's top rated sushi bar-WOW.  We loved it and can not wait to go back!  After that we found some serious chocolatiers at a bakery-bistro in BoDo.  YUM.  
It was so fun to get away for a few days.  Thanks so much to my awesome sister who took care of our kids!  We had a great time.