Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Idaho

We love our visits to Idaho. My parents live in a beautiful area, 1/2 mile from the Snake River. In the evenings, Brad and I put the girls to bed and then ride to the river on my dad's Rhino. It is an amazing ride at sunset! A couple of days ago, my dad led the way on his 4 wheeler. He took us through brush over six feet tall. There was a HUGE bull moose in the brush. My dad spooked him and he ran right between us. I was a little bit nervous and very glad we were not on foot. :)Last night, my dad took his employees and their spouses to Bar J Chuckwagon in Jackson Hole. He brought Brad and I along. I love Jackson Hole! My family is from Teton Valley, so I used to spend a lot of time in Jackson. I have so many fun memories.
We spent the afternoon walking around Jackson. This is my favorite candy store. I always pick the same thing and it tastes better every time.
Bar J is a working cattle ranch that hosts a dinner and show every night during the summer months. It is the home of the Bar J Wranglers. They perform all over the country.  The show was fabulous! We loved every minute of it!!